How to make holiday chocolate walnut fudge?
Carringten and Cindy will show you step-by-step on how to make this heart warming chocolate walnut fudge. Special thanks to Carringten for his wonderful family recipe.
- 10 pieces of marshmallows
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick of margarine
- 5 ounces of evaporated milk
- 2 cups of sugar
- Add sugar, marshmallows and evaporated milk into the pot. Use medium heat to melt sugar and marshmallows. Constant stirring will prevent ingredients from sticking to the pot.
- After sugar and marshmallows are completely melted, add a stick of margarine.
- Once margarine is melted, remove the pot from the heat and add all semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Stir until all chocolate chips are melted. Next add walnuts to the fudge and mix them evenly.
- Wipe the serving dish with olive oil to prevent chocolate fudge from sticking to the dish.
- Pour chocolate walnut fudge into the serving dish, spread them evenly and put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.