Where is home?
Some of us travel the world to find a home. Home is not where you are from, yet it is where you feel you belong. Moving becomes tiring. Have you found your home? A place where you feel safe, confident and comfortable? A place where you can imagine a future alone or with the family you create? Can you picture your life there in ten years? Twenty years, or even longer; What does it look like? What does your home feel like? How does it smell?
Why own a home?
- To gain emotional and financial stability
- To have a physical place to age together and create a matchless union with family and pet
- To build equity which can be used toward education or health care
- To decorate in a style that you love
- To delight in satisfaction, fulfillment, regard, and self esteem. Pride of ownership cannot be taken away.
- Renting may be the preferred option if you plan on moving in less than 5 years
- Little or no maintenance
- Some utilities may be included in the monthly rent payments
- You could rent a place closer to office or school